NO-CLEAN SOLDER PASTE NC258
Aim Solder has announced a new No-Clean solder paste that offers many advanced features and benefits. Extensive testing has been done on this product and it is highly recommended as your primary no-clean solder paste.
NC258 has been developed to offer long pause-to-print capabilities while enhancing fine print definitions. NC258 reduces defects such as voiding and head-in-pillow. The superior wetting ability of NC258 results in bright, smooth and shiny solder joints. It also offers very low post process residues which remain crystal clear even at the elevated temperatures required for today’s lead-free alloys. NC258 can be cleaned if necessary with saponified water or an appropriate solvent cleaner.
IPC flux specification for this material is RELO.
Features and Benefits
- Best printing and most robust solder paste ever developed by AIM
- Best-in-class pause-to-print capabilities
- Enhances fine print definitions
- Reduced head-in-pillow
- Good wetting, even leadless devices
- Very good void reduction
- Lead-Free compatible
- The viscosity remains stable over long periods of time at room temperature
- RoHS Compatible