Want a soldering station that delivers power when you need it and offers features that more expensive stations offer? The Hakko FX951-66 station is designed to take up very little workbench space. The system meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD specifications.
- Excellent Thermal Recovery
- Lock Out key prevents unauthorized temperature adjustment.
- Sleep mode function when not in use for set period of time, temperature drops to 400 degrees Fahrenheit preserving tip life
- NOTE: Placing the iron into the iron holder activates the sleep mode
- Auto power shut off after 30 minutes
- Solder tips are Composite, heating element and sensor are integrated with ceramic. Easy to change and long lasting, even under High Temperature applications.
The FX951-66 comes complete with Iron holder stand, sponge tray, metal cleaning sponge, lock out key, tip changing heat pad and solder tip storage tray. *Solder tips are not included.
Power Consumption: 75W (120V)
Temperature Range: 200°C - 450ºC (400ºF - 840ºF)
Temperature Stability: ±5ºC (±9ºF)
Station Output: 24V
Dimensions: 3"W x 5"D x 5"H
Weight: 2.65 lb.